| Mission Name
|| A Place to Return
- Approach the Grand Duke Palace (Audience Chamber up the stairs) in Ru'Lude Gardens for a cutscene.
- Optional: Talk to Pherimociel at (G-6).
- Head to Misareaux Coast and check the Dilapidated Gate at (I-11) to spawn three Spheroid NMs - Warder Aglaia, Warder Euphrosyne and Warder Thalia.
- The easiest way to get to the gate is to zone into Tavnazian Safehold and take the south west exit to Misereaux Coast.
- Can be defeated solo at level 75+ with Trust. Trivial at Item Level. (see testimonials)
- They do hit rather fast and accurately even against level 90 characters. While not overly dangerous, Sleeping the Spheroids and picking them off one at a time is still worth of a thought.
- They will gradually build up a resistance against Sleep/Lullaby as well as Bind.
- They have three special attacks that they all use together. If one of them is asleep at the time, they will use it when they wake up.
- Reactive Armor: Grants the Shock Spikes effect.
- Electromagnetic Field: Area attack with the additional effect of knockback, strips shadow images.
- Electrocharge: Area attack dealing Lightning damage.
- The spheroids are aggressive and will attack outsiders should they become passive for any reason (the character(s) who spawned them being defeated or leaving the area).
- Upon defeating the Spheroids, check the gate again for another cutscene.
- Mission Orders
- Cardinal Mildaurion is somewhere in Jeuno, and Ulmia is desperate to find out where she may be hiding. Perhaps the three "high-ranking" Tarutaru "officials" know something...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.