The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Approach the Grand Duke Palace (Audience Chamber up the stairs) in Ru'Lude Gardens for a cutscene.
- Optional: Talk to Pherimociel at ( ).
- Head to Misareaux Coast and check the Dilapidated Gate at ( ) to spawn three Spheroid NMs - Warder Aglaia, Warder Euphrosyne and Warder Thalia.
- The easiest way to get to the gate is to zone into Tavnazian Safehold and take the south west exit to Misereaux Coast.
- Can be defeated solo at level 75+ with Trust. Trivial at Item Level. (see testimonials)
- They have three special attacks that they all use together. If one of them is asleep at the time, they will use it when they wake up.
- Reactive Armor: Grants the Shock Spikes effect.
- Electromagnetic Field: Area attack with the additional effect of knockback, strips shadow images.
- Electrocharge: Area attack dealing Lightning damage.
- The spheroids are aggressive and will attack outsiders should they become passive for any reason (the character(s) who spawned them being defeated or leaving the area).
- Upon defeating the Spheroids, check the gate again for a cutscene.
- Mission Orders
- Cardinal Mildaurion is somewhere in Jeuno, and Ulmia is desperate to find out where she may be hiding. Perhaps the three "high-ranking" Tarutaru "officials" know something...
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.