Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Go to Batallia Downs (S) and check the Underpass Hatch in the top right corner of (J-9), in one of the towers, for a cutscene.
- The staircase is to the south of your arrival point if you teleported via Campaign Arbiter.
- Check the Underpass Hatch again while in possession of an Underpass Hatch Key to begin the battlefield in Everbloom Hollow.
- Buffs wear upon entry. Time limit is 30 minutes, and experience points are not lost upon death. Alter egos can be summoned inside.
- You begin in the middle of the cavern, alongside the NPCs Zazarg, Rongelouts N Distaud, Romaa Mihgo, and two soldiers from each of their divisions.
- The NPCs can be healed, but there is no penalty for allowing them to fall in battle.
- If the battle continues long enough, you may receive temporary items from the generals.
- After two minutes, Rongelouts and his Iron Ram Knights will engage the Orcs to the northeast; Zazarg and his Seventh Cohor Legionnaires will engage the Quadav to the northwest; Romaa Mihgo and her Cobra Mercenaries will engage the Yagudo to the southwest.
- All enemies aggro and link by sight and sound. This makes it very easy to pull entire groups of enemies from the tunnels, particularly if you are level 99.
- Once all beastmen groups have been defeated, One-eyed Gwajboj will appear in the middle, near the Quadav tunnel.
- Upon defeating One-eyed Gwajboj, you will receive a cutscene and the Jeunoan Flag.
- If your inventory is full, you can obtain it later by examining the crates/barrels next to the battlefield's exit in Batallia Downs (S).
- If you lose, you will have to get a new Underpass Hatch Key from the Bulwark Gate (F-6) Sauromugue Champaign (S).
- To obtain a new key you must wait at least one game day since entering the battlefield previously. If you check the Bulwark Gate too early, you will also have to zone.