The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Go to Batallia Downs (S) and check the Underpass Hatch in the top right corner of (J-9), in one of the towers, for a cutscene.
- The staircase is to the south of your arrival point if you teleported via Campaign Arbiter.
- Check the Underpass Hatch again while in possession of an Underpass Hatch Key to begin the battlefield in Everbloom Hollow.
- Buffs wear upon entry. Time limit is 30 minutes, and experience points are not lost upon death. Alter egos can be summoned inside.
- You begin in the middle of the cavern, alongside the NPCs Zazarg, Rongelouts N Distaud, Romaa Mihgo, and two soldiers from each of their divisions.
- The NPCs can be healed, but there is no penalty for allowing them to fall in battle.
- If the battle continues long enough, you may receive temporary items from the generals.
- After two minutes, Rongelouts and his Iron Ram Knights will engage the Orcs to the northeast; Zazarg and his Seventh Cohor Legionnaires will engage the Quadav to the northwest; Romaa Mihgo and her Cobra Mercenaries will engage the Yagudo to the southwest.
- All enemies aggro and link by sight and sound. This makes it very easy to pull entire groups of enemies from the tunnels, particularly if you are level 99.
- Once all beastmen groups have been defeated, One-eyed Gwajboj will appear in the middle, near the Quadav tunnel.
- Upon defeating One-eyed Gwajboj, you will receive a cutscene and the Jeunoan Flag.
- If your inventory is full, you can obtain it later by examining the crates/barrels next to the battlefield's exit in Batallia Downs (S).
- If you lose, you will have to get a new Underpass Hatch Key from the Bulwark Gate (F-6) Sauromugue Champaign (S).
- To obtain a new key you must wait at least one game day since entering the battlefield previously. If you check the Bulwark Gate too early, you will also have to zone.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.