Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
|Start NPC||Machine Outfitter - Abyssea - Attohwa (G-10)|
|Items Needed||Fuel reservoir|
Cracked fuel reservoir
|Repeatable||Yes, once every Vana'diel day|
|← Previous Quest||Next Quest →|
|Refuel and Replenish (Attohwa)||None|
- Talk to the Machine Outfitter and select to help with upgrading a Martello.
- Go to any Martello located in the zone.
- Examine the Martello and select the option to upgrade. You will be asked to upgrade the Martello from a specific side.
- Examine the Martello from the specified side and select to complete the upgrade. After finishing the upgrade process, you receive a Cracked fuel reservoir.
- Return to the Machine Outfitter to complete the quest.
- Machine Outfitter (Main Camp, Abyssea - Attohwa)
- Upgrading the fuel capacity of the martellos along the Chasm will mean less frequent replenishment runs, easing the burden on resistance troops in the area. Install a fuel reservoir in a martello, and return the excess parts to the machine outfitter when the job is done.