- Talk to Rotih Moalghett located at Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) (I-8, inside the fort) for a cutscene.
- Zone into Castle Oztroja (S) for a cutscene.
- Return to Rotih Moalghett for a second cutscene and a Fort Key.
- Gather all the members of your party in the lower lefthand corner of (H-5) / (G-6) Fort Karugo-Narugo (S) (map 2), and have your party leader click the Colorful Door to enter Ghoyu's Reverie.
- Enter Windurst Waters (S) for a cutscene to finish the quest and receive your reward.
- If you have won this fight before, you do not need a key item to enter if you want to help.
Battlefield Ghoyu's Reverie:
- This is extremely similar to the Assault Mission Blitzkrieg.
- This battle is uncapped and experience points are lost if knocked out.
- Trusts can be called upon on in this battlefield.
- Buffs do not wear off upon entry, except those that do while changing areas.
- TP is reset to 0 on entry.
- You will encounter a large number of Yagudo which have low attack and low HP(~200-600). They appear near the entrance and move towards a central chamber. They have a large detection range, and attack after a given time even without being aggravated.
- One tier II or III -ga spell (Blizzaga III or Thundaga III) easily kills every monster within range.
- Two black mages were able to alternate killing the entire wave with one spell, and cleared the fight in under 5 minutes.
- The monsters in this battlefield are immune to Sleep.
- After some time, Laa Yaku the Austere will appear. Once this NM is defeated, Yagudo stop spawning.
- Occasionally, killing one of the Yagudo will restore your MP, HP, or TP.
- Killing all of the Yagudo in the area ends the battle, and all party members will be transported out to West Sarutabaruta (S), near the entrance to Windurst Waters (S).
- Upon failure, players need to speak to Rotih Moalghett again for another Fort Key to reenter.
Strategies & Testimonials
See the Strategies page for testimonials and strategies as well as to add additional testimonies.
See the Video page.
- Romaa Mihgo (Fort Karugo-Narugo (S))
- After deciphering the Yagudo message, you return to Fort Karugo-Narugo to find the Tigresses missing. Fetch them back from Castle Oztroja before it's too late...