The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Head to Batallia Downs (S) and go to (J-10) to enter the Eldieme Necropolis (S).
- In the Eldieme Necropolis (S), talk to the NPC named Erlene at (J-8). She will ask for 12 sheets of Vellum.
- Optional: Trade up to 12 stacks of Rolanberries to Tucker (K-8) in Crawlers' Nest (S) for sheets of Vellum. Each stack you trade him will get you one sheet of Vellum. However, Tucker will only accept three trades in total, and he will refuse more than four stacks of Rolanberries in a signle trade also. So in order to get twelve sheets of Vellum, you need to trade him four stacks of Rolanberries at a time.
- If you're not BLM, RDM, SMN or BLU already, change job to one of those.
- Go back to the Eldieme Necropolis (S) and trade 12 sheets of Vellum to Erlene for another cutscene.
- Activate your Two Hour Ability: Azure Lore, Manafont, Chainspell, or Astral Flow and talk to Erlene for a third CS. You will receive the Key Item: Grimoire and can now become a Scholar.
- Benediction cannot be used for this.
- You must zone in order for Scholar to appear in your Job levels list.
Client: Erlene - Eldieme Necropolis (S) (J-8)
Summary: You have been given the chance to study the grimoire used by the famous Schultz School of Martial Theory. Your first task is to bring Erlene twelve sheets of Vellum.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.