- For your final test to become a knight, speak with Balasiel once more. He will read to you from the Book of Tasks a riddle on where to go next. This riddle leads you to the guards in Victory Square.
- Speak with Baunise Southern San d'Oria (H-9) (on the parapet over Westgate) to obtain the Book of the West, and then to Cahaurme Southern San d'Oria (J-9) (on the parapet over Eastgate) to obtain the Book of the East. These books direct you to seek an item in Davoi to give to Balasiel.
- Travel to Davoi.
- Examine the Disused Well at (E-10) to retrieve the Knight's Soul.
- The fastest way to do this is to drop into the water from the broken bridge at (I-8) then follow the water to (D-8).
- The directions below can get a little confusing. To make it easier on yourself, look at the Davoi map. You need to get into the river at (J-10) (blue strip) and follow it to (D-8).
- Another way to do this is to head south from the entrance to Davoi along the path at (J-8).
- Head straight south through that camp to the path at (K-10). Head southwest through that path until you reach water.
- Follow the water until you reach a fork, and follow the fork west. Follow the water until it bends north (very west of map), and you can move onto a path heading south at (D-8).
- Move southeast through that camp and straight south along the path to the Disused Well at (E-10).
- Return to Balasiel for your reward and the ability to become a Paladin.
- Balasiel (Watchdog Alley, Southern San d'Oria)
- Solve the riddle of the task book.