- Talk to Quelveuiat and agree both times, to start the quest.
- Head north and exit the Tavnazian Safehold into Lufaise Meadows, taking the south exit at I-6.
- Cross over the bridge and through the pass, then head south to H-10 where you will find a lookout platform. Clear any Orcs (including the Stonelauncher) from around the platform so they do not link.
- WARNING: This area is also 1 of the few spawn points of the NM Flockbock. Use caution.
- Click the ??? at the top of the platform to spawn Splinterspine Grukjuk, a Ranger Orc NM.
- Kill Splinterspine Grukjuk.
- Return to Tavnazian Safehold and talk to Quelveuiat to complete the quest.
- Trade Quelveuiat a Sealion Crest Key and a Coral Crest Key after completing the quest to obtain a Temple Knight key. This allows solo access to the inner part of Sacrarium.
- Quelveuiat (Altar of the Dawn, Tavnazia)
- Your initiation into the Tavnazian order of knights requires you to assess the situation from the lookout platform in the south of Lufaise Meadows.
The title of this quest appears to be a play on words of "A Hard Day's Night" which was a film, album, and song by British rock/pop group: The Beatles