Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- The quest will show up under the quests of the city you started it in and fame will be assigned to that city.
- The starting NPC informs you that he/she found a lost package and asks you to return it to the owner, who is a passenger on the next airship.
- If you accept the assignment, you will be shown the owner of the package.
- The 'owner' is a randomly generated NPC, including Race, face/hair, and clothing. You will be allowed to repeat the viewing until you say "I got it". At this point you receive the Dropped Item.
- Once airborne you have until you land to find the true owner. There will be 8 Passengers on this ship which look similar to the owner. The variations are always in the clothing and hair, and not the race/gender/face. Sometimes the Passengers are in hard-to-see places, such as the top of the canopy over the stairs from below deck, or behind covered section of the propeller engine.
- If you return the Dropped Item to the incorrect passenger, he/she will take the package and you get no reward. If you return the Dropped Item to the correct passenger you receive 500 gil.
- The correct passenger is the same NPC for all people on that single trip.
- If you do not turn the Dropped Item in by the time you land, you will still have it and must return it to the NPC in the town you started in before attempting this quest again (from any nation).
- When you have completed this quest with a passenger of each race and gender, you receive the title, "Very Discerning Individual".
- When you have completed this quest with a passenger of each character model, you receive the title, "Extremely Discerning Individual".
- The character face will remain the same for all trips from all ports that Vana'diel day, but it possible to receive the two different hairstyles on separate trips on the same day. It is unconfirmed if this final title requires both hair variations of each face type.
Tip: Technically, you need to memorize all of "hair, hat, body, hands, legs, feet" appearance from the original; However, if you focus on getting the hair, hat, and boots right, that will often be enough to pick out the correct passenger.