Sep. 10, 2007 09:00 [PDT]
From: FINAL FANTASY XI
FINAL FANTASY XI Update (Sep. 10)
At the following time, we performed a version update of FINAL FANTASY XI.
* This update consists of a version upgrade of the client program. When you press the play button after the time stated below, the version upgrade will begin automatically. Please follow the instructions on the screen.
Sep. 10, 2007 9:00 (PDT)
FINAL FANTASY XI
[Important Update Details]
- Pankration in the Pit has been implemented.
*Please refer to the related information for details on Pankration.
- Accuracy rate of following weapon skills were adjusted:
Guillotine / Penta Thrust
Following issues have been addressed:
- The abilities of some monsters were weaker than intended.
- If a Goblin Bounty Hunter was defeated, it would remain KO'd and not disappear.
- Players were not able to enter Hazhalm Testing Grounds properly if the player who reserved the chamber checks the "Entry Gate" while not possessing the key item "glowing lamp."
- All random damages were not being calculated properly.
- Amount of damage was not being corrected properly when characters were equipped with two-handed weapons.
- Monsters with two-handed weapons had higher attack and accuracy than intended.
- TP of Beastmaster's pet continued to decrease while it's not engaged in battle.
- Automaton's new attachment " Stealth Screen" was not working properly when it was used with " Optical Fiber."
- Automaton would cast magic on a player who is in KO'd status.
- Automaton's status was lower than it was supposed to be.
- Under certain combinations of Head and Frame, Automaton would try to cast spells continuously.
- Players were sometimes able to carry more chocobucks than what was allowed when item " Chocobuck Slip" is traded with chocobucks.
- The location of the treasure did not display during the Chocobo Hot & Cold game when cancel button is pressed at certain timing upon using clump of Tandjana wildgrass.
- Item icons would not appear in Delivery Box. (Xbox 360 version only)
- Macro may not have functioned when the name of certain items are included.
- Text command that represent another player or monster were not working properly when the command contained apostrophe.
2007 - (09/10/2007) And then there was Pankration...