The Loop (Games)
Version Update Highlights (11/22/2006)
Many new features, as well as improvements to existing game mechanics, are planned for the upcoming version update. In today's Topics, we'd like to bring you a taste of what's in store.
- Along with the introduction of a new battle system "Salvage," the previously restricted access to the Ruins of Alza'daal will be lifted, allowing players free reign to explore the entire region.
- Also, several unreachable sections of both the Bhaflau Thickets and the Caedarva Mire will become accessible, and adventurers will be able to encounter the creatures that inhabit those locations.
- The maximum capacity for Mog Lockers will be increased to 70 items.
- Several new quests, including a story that centers on Aht Urhgan's Serpent Generals, are planned for the upcoming version update.
Experience Points in Besieged
- After meeting certain requirements, it will become possible to travel directly to Tu'Lia from the Hall of Transference (found beneath the Crags of Holla, Dem, and Mea).
- The Fellow system will be adjusted so that your fellow no longer disappears when you change areas.
- Fellows will still disappear if the area you enter is not an area in which fellows can normally be called.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.