The Loop (Games)
- ≪Aug. 2, 2006 (JST) Update Details≫
- The following Besieged-related issues have been modified
- Status effects that slowly decrease player HP will now be automatically removed after Besieged.
- After retreating, the beastman forces will now remain at half strength.
- The number of monsters that invade Al Zahbi during Besieged has been changed.
- The conditions for causing a beastman retreat have been changed.
- During the Assault mission “Counting Sheep,” an issue concerning incorrect messages being displayed has been fixed. Also, the target name “Harvesting Point” will now be spelled correctly.
- The incorrect message “The availability of your Mog Locker has been expanded to other areas…” will no longer be displayed after restricting Mog Locker access to Al Zahbi only.
- An issue during Besieged where the attack power of friendly NPCs would be greatly reduced under certain circumstances has been addressed.
- An issue where the monster "Zoraal Ja's Pkuucha" could not be damaged under certain circumstances has been fixed.
- A fix was introduced in the Jul. 26 version update, but the issue still occurred under certain conditions.
- An issue with the "Ghrah" type monster's animation has been fixed.
- An issue concerning the message displayed when performing a ranged attack after using the job abilities “Sange” or “Barrage” has been addressed.
- An issue where a bard song may not take effect under certain circumstances when a character’s main job is set to bard and support job set to corsair has been addressed.
- Incorrect help text displayed in the automaton equipment screen has been fixed.
- Players who have entered their Mog House from Al Zahbi will no longer be KO'd by monster attacks during Besieged.
- Incorrect help text regarding the Bard's "Troubadour" job ability has been fixed.
- An issue where the game would freeze when using the software keyboard has been addressed.
- An issue with the "achievements" function, where players could unlock the "Synthesis skill 100" category without actually fulfilling the requirement, has been addressed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.