Two types of reward are granted: a personal pool, that drops directly to every player, and a regular treasure pool, on which players can cast lots or pass on items.
- The difficulty chosen will have a direct impact on the quantities and item types that will drop.
- Crepuscular Knife, Crepuscular Scythe, Crepuscular Helm, Crepuscular Mail, Crepuscular Cloak, Crepuscular Pebble, Crepuscular Earring, Crepuscular Ring.
REMA Reforging Materials
Personal Treasure Pool
- Rem's Tales Chapters 6~10 (up to 4)
- Pluton Box, Boulder Box, Beitetsu Box, Pluton Case, Boulder Case, Beitetsu Parcel (up to 3)
The phantom gem key item required to enter can only be acquired by players who have previously cleared The Wyrm God. In order to enter Abyssea - Empyreal Paradox players must be able to purchase a Crimson traverser stone using 10,000 cruor and consuming one Traverser stone.
- Trisvain in Northern San d'Oria (J-7)
- Raving Opossum in Port Bastok (J-11)
- Mimble-Pimble in Port Windurst (L-5)
Players can choose from a varied degree of difficulty; harder modes allow for greater rewards. Normal difficulty must be cleared once by the party leader to select Difficult and Very Difficult modes.
★The Wyrm God Strategies