- Zone into Bastok Markets (S) from North Gustaberg (S) for a CS and the key item Clé de l'ancienne mine d'argent.
- Check the Stonehoused Adit at northern part of (E-9) in North Gustaberg (S) for a cutscene.
- Have your party leader check the Stonehoused Adit again and select the Fire in the Hole objective.
- Buffs do NOT wear off upon entering, so you can buff outside, full rest and go in.
- You will be warped into the Ruhotz Silvermines.
- Talk to Adelheid once inside and she will begin moving through the area.
- At least five times during the escort Adelheid will say something, stop moving, and quadavs will converge on her. They will go straight for her and deal damage to her quickly.
- Adelheid will begin moving again immediately when all Quadav are defeated.
- The first two times she stops, there will be only one group of Quadav.
- The third and fourth times, there will be two waves of Quadav.
- The fifth time you will be next to a Quadav Turret and at least three waves of Quadav will attack, the third of which contains three Magnes Quadav (BLM).
- If you lose the battle you'll need a new key item that can be found by talking to Solitary Ant NPC right outside Bastok Markets (S)
- Zone into Bastok Markets (S) from North Gustaberg (S) for another cutscene. (Warping won't work)
- Talk to Gentle Tiger (S) for a cutscene.
- Talk to him again for another cutscene and your reward.
Description dans le jeuModifier
- Plusieurs tourelles de siège sont dissimulées dans les Mines d'argent de Ruhotz. Aidez les mousquetaires à les détruire avant qu'elles ne sèment mort et destruction sur la ville.
Sauf mention contraire, le contenu de la communauté est disponible sous licence CC-BY-SA .